'Anytime women come together with a collective intention, it's a powerful thing.'
This basically defines what the O-Shun Event in Berlin entailed. This amazing Event that brought together over 200 beautiful women of colour from all over Germany was hosted at the Beni Durrer Make-up School, Pohlstrasse 58. Am no make-up enthusiast but the venue was like 'make-up heaven', with different make up stations and essentials for all skin colours.
O-Shun is targeting women with roots outside Europe to offer them opportunities to embrace and celebrate their unique beauty with a wide range of beauty- and styling products, soon to be available here.
We mingled, networked, laughed, got our make up done by professional make up artists, Headwraps tied (they were also available for sale), ate some tasty finger foods, enjoyed some drinks and danced to AfroBeats, Neo Soul, RnB and Hip Hop beats from the talented DJ Pam Bam and just enjoyed the positive vibe that filled up the room. And I got an opportunity to meet & talk to so many wonderful people.
- Skirt Available here on my Website
- Tshirt New Yorker, but also available here & here
- Tassel Choker DIY (belt from another outfit), but i love this pack here
- Heels (Borrowed) Christian Louboutin, a more affordable pair here
- Flats Got mine off Ebay but love these here & these just landed on my wish list
- Clutch Michael Kors
- Headwrap (Old scarf) H&M, some cute African Print ones are available here on my website
- Earrings Available here on my website
Write a comment
Milly (Saturday, 08 October 2016 14:28)
I have been looking for such events for the longest time ever. It`sgood to see african brandsworking together! I am really inspired by your work.
Hopefully one day we can work together in future!
Wendy (Sunday, 09 October 2016 21:03)
These are such amazing Pieces. The crew and the whole presentation looks more than Great.
Keep it up