So Band tshirts were originally sold at specific Band concerts as part of their merchandise and were worn by their fans to show off a shared idealogy with the band or movement. But in the recent years, it has gained much popularity to a point that now it is being worn for how it looks than for the music.
I find them pretty cool because because they add a certain 'Edge' to a whole look. I am definately not a big fan of Rock Music or Heavy metal even though my Hubby is. That's actually why I decided to get myself one, (& also because I've seen lots of girls rocking it). When we first met, the only 'Rock bands' that I knew were Evanesense, Linkin Park and Nickelback (which he calls soft Rock, for girls). Now, you will find me nodding my head to tunes by Metallica, Motorhead and I even know who Kurt Cobain(Nirvana) is.
This was the outfit that I went for when we attended the Visual Leader 2016, a Photos Exhibition here in Hamburg where the best Photos featured in Advertisements, Magazines, Newspapers & Websites were displayed. About 280 impressive works of Art were on display and we all quite enjoyed the Exhibition.
- Band Tshirt H&M, also available here
- Leather Jacket New Yorker, love this here
- 'Natural hair' Earrings Available here on my website
- Choker H&M, similar here
- Leggings (Old)H&M, something similar here
- Biker boots (Old) Deichmann, similar here
- Set of Rings H&M, also available here
- Stud leather bracelet (Old)H&M, similar here
- Bandana New Yorker, also available here