Most if not all of us ladies usually dress up 'for the works' during the week, be it for work, running errands, shopping, attending meetings or meeting up with clients & this can get a bit tiresome as we head towards Friday. But thank God for the weekend when we can put on those simple outfits that we can lounge & do absolutely nothing in. Our outfits during the week are well thought of to go with whatever we have to accomplish, even to the tiny details of shoes, hair & make up. Come Saturday, and your outfit choice takes 'backstage' & you just grab the nearest pair of jeans, a clean tshirt & a pair of comfortable shoes & you are set to go. Some accessories such as a handy shoulder bag, earrings & a bold lippie can be added to jazz up the simple outfit which can take you from sitting in front of the TV to brunch with friends or even a Kids playdate.
- Band Tshirt As seen previously on this post, is from H&M
- Black skinny jeans Worn on this previous post, are also from H&M. Love these distressed ones here
- Silver sneakers Were an impulse buy at Primark. Would love to get these here
- Kiondo Bag Bought it at Kariokor Market in Nairobi, found this online
- Flag Bangles Also from Kariokor Market
- Africa shaped earrings Available here on my website
- Camel Coat Old (Colloseum), love this that is beyond my means, but this is quite lovely & budget-friendly
Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my Blog.