It's unbelievable how mothers seem to always have the right advice to give when you absolutely need it:
- Friends are like running water (when I tell her about a fading friendship).
- Your Job is your first Husband (when she encourages me to put more effort into my work)
- Always talk to the kids & explain to them what they've done wrong (when my daughter is driving me crazy)
- Forgive them for they do not know what they are doing (when am angry or disappointed by someone)
- Pray, Pray & Pray (she reminds me about that every time I talk to her).
Thank you Mummy for your Love, Advice, Prayers, Encouragement, Sacrifices & most of all, for my Siblings. I strive everyday to try & become even half of the woman that you are. We love you so much & wish you a Happy Mother's Day.