Nothing says 'Weekend ready' more than a pair of distressed Boyfriend jeans like the one that I shared with you on this previous DIY post & a simple white tshirt. Jeans & a tshirt is one of the most basic combinations which you can syle up or down to fit your mood or whichever occassion that you are dressing up for .I decided to add a Tweed blazer, Faux fur stole, a Chanel inspired bag & some heels to dress it up a bit, something that I woud wear to a lunch, movie date or drinks with the girls.
- Boyfriend Jeans DIY, similar here & these washed out ones here
- White Tshirt Old (Woolworth), we have some graphic ones here, love this loose fitted one
- Tweed Blazer Thrifted (Zara), similar available here
- Faux fur stole Part of the blazer above, similar here
- Bag Old (Local Boutique), inspired by this one here, an affordable version here
- Heels Old (Local Boutique), similar available here
- Ring Old (H&M). love this here
How would you style your 'Jeans & tshirt' outfit? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section below. Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my Blog.