Who doesn't reach for their most comfortable piece of clothing that they own when the weather suddenly changes & temperatures drop? This sweater dress is that piece for me because not only is it warm & comfortable, but it also stylish in a simple way. I styled it differently in this previous post but on this day, we were just going shopping for a few things & I didn't really feel like going all the way out with the styling. So I teamed it up with my favorite socks & sneakers to give it an even more cooler vibe. This Headwrap which is part of our new collection that will be available in our shop soon is also becoming another favorite of mine as seen on this post too. Red is in again this season (am wondering when it has never been in) & it just has a way of brightening up everything especially in the current grey season that we are approaching now.
- Sweater dress Local boutique (red elbow patches are a DIY), alternative here in different colors
- Basket bag Gift from Kenya, love this here
- Sunglasses Ebay, similar here
- Headwrap Coming soon here
- Socks Maxhosa, found mine online but you can also get alternative here
- Sneakers Deichmann, alternative here
- Earrings Available here
Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my Blog.
Write a comment