What is more fashionably reliable than an LBD (Little Black Dress) worn all year round. It is very elegant, works with every woman's shape & can be combined in so many styles & outfits. For someone who is a sworn lover of prints, I have to admit that I do own quite a few LBD's in my wardrobes & they are my 'rescue' go-to outfits when i really can't decide on what to wear, & this lace one is by far my favourite. I've had it for almost 5 years & has been combined it into so many outfits like on this previous post here in Summer. But on this cold day in January, I decided to go all black (almost) with a slight touch of print in my DIY converse shoes to create an edgy but fun outfit.
- Dress Old (H&M), love this here
- Fishnet stockings From local Boutique, similar available here
- Faux fur leather jacket Old (New Yorker), love this here
- Tassels choker Part of the top in this previous post, found a similar one here
- Shoes DIY, another print version is available here
- Bag Old (H&M), similar available here
Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my Blog.