I can literally count the number of 'white pieces' that i have in my wardrobe because 'white & I' have always had a Love-Hate relationship. Trust me, I love how crisp & clean it looks when you have on something white, but what I can't stand is the high maintenance side of it. You have to be careful about where you sit, how you eat, who or what you come into contact with, which with 2 kids is almost impossible to avoid. But because one of my 2017 resolutions is to come out of my comfort zone (Fashion-wise), i am making an extra effort to try out 'challenging' things like white. This button-down shirt that I thrifted a few months ago which I genuinely love because it is oversize gave me the perfect canvas to try out a DIY & in the 'Valentines' spirit', a red heart patch came to be, very much inspired by the 'Comme Des Garcons' design. Styled with this DIY boyfriend jeans, sneakers & the ankara headwrap makes it a laid back outfit that can be worn on a casual date like to the movies.
- Shirt (Thrifted) is from the Danish brand Ichi, the DIY was inspired by this
- Jeans (Thrifted) is a DIY that i shared on this previous post. Love this here.
- Fishnet tights Local boutique, similar available here
- Headwrap Available here on my website
- Clutch DIY, love this one here
- Sneakers Deichman, inspired by these here
Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my Blog.